My name is Lee Milverton. I am an art director and senior designer who recently returned to Adelaide after nine years of working as a graphic designer in Washington, DC and across a global network.
I bring an unique perspective, understand the importance of connecting design to business, and believe in brand authenticity and the creative process — not just the end result. I have worked alongside talented creatives, Fortune 500 industry experts, government officials, and executive leadership to develop and implement designs that help simplify complex issues and find meaningful solutions.
Always eager for a challenge, I am an enthusiastic and positive team member who is ready to listen, inspire, and mentor fellow creatives.
Select Past Clients:
Fun Facts About Me:
- I auditioned for a music degree at university, changed course to study civil environmental engineering, and then finally found my passion in visual communication.
- First time dad to a handsome little chap named Kai.
- My three favourite foods are ramen, tacos and pizza. Yum, yum and yum!
- 'Forest' was my nickname growing up for two reasons. I loved to run — even to school — and also loved Amazon rainforests.
- Despite designing hundreds of proposals and presentations for global clients, I am still not a fan of PowerPoint, and absolutely detest Word.
- I was once locked out of a classroom by a group of three year olds while teaching English in Japan.
- I still dream of being in a rock band like I was in my early twenties.
- I am a big fan of Stefan Sagmeister — love the way he uses type to tell stories.
- My favourite movies are The Truman Show and Avatar, despite Papyrus!
- My proudest childhood moment is getting my picture in the paper after my local tennis club won several junior tennis championships in one year.